Saturday, January 19, 2013

A big thanks to my fans!

I wanted to send out a thank you to all those who have supported my debut book launch. It has been a great couple of weeks since my first book was published on Amazon.com. I am truly grateful for all those who have encouraged me either through emails, Facebook posts, likes and/or reviews. I feel truly blessed that my book has been so well received and that many love the characters in it as much... as I do. I enjoy the feedback and posts regarding future books. I am pleased to announce that book 2 in the Riding with Honor Series, titled Slow Ride will be coming on or before March 1st of 2013!

I hope that you enjoyed reading Lilly and Bobby’s book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I also hope that you are ready to get to know Bobby’s best friend Tommy. Book two is Tommy McMurray’s story and as each book in the series is completed I find myself more and more enthralled with all of the characters and I hope that you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment