Friday, July 26, 2013

Amazing journey so far!

I have been diligently working on Carla’s book which I wasn’t real sure about in the beginning but I am seeing a lot of myself in her character. She is like so many of us who try to be everything for everyone that we lose sight of what is important. Like Carla I understand what it is to fulfill a dream though… writing. The kind words and encouragement I’ve received from the release of my first series, Riding with Honor, prompted me to submit the first book of a new series I have been working on to Harlequin Contemporary Romance.

Harlequin Contemporary has decided to pick up that whole series of books. One of their editors, Stacy, gets the dubious task of checking my spelling and grammar (poor soul) and right now book one is in her capable hands. I do not have a release date for the first book in that series yet but I will definitely post on here when it is available, so watch this fan page for information regarding my new series, Man Maid!

The best part is you will be introduced to one of the boys from the new series in Carla’s book!

No comments:

Post a Comment